Tuesday

Bathroom 'ownership'



click image to enlarge

“The privacy and sanctuary of a bathroom is essential for harmony in the home.”

Yes, but harmony ended when she came home. Unfortunately for me, ‘ownership’ of the suite bathroom went to her.
We already discussed about equally reserved space for things in WC, bedroom, office-room, but… she took bathroom all to herself.

Now I have a collection of perfumes, skin care, dozens of body creams and lotions, beauty products, makeup, exfoliating products, shampoos, conditioner, extra bathroom mirror, occupying all free space.

Where a free horizontal area exists, corners of bathtub, shelf, or what ever, a beauty product is there.

This is a girl kind of thing, but I want my space too!
Please let me know of your thoughts and opinions. Leave me a comment. Thanks!

No comments: